Developing Your Facilitation SkillsThis two-day facilitation skills workshop will focus upon participation in peer led adventure activities involving games, initiatives and low elements. Participants will have an opportunity to work with one another to enhance their facilitation skills and style as they give and receive feedback from one another. This highly interactive model provides a unique setting for participants to examine their facilitation style in a highly supportive and engaging environment.
This workshop will include:
- Giving and receiving feedback from your peers and the trainer
- Examining your personal style of facilitation
- Increasing your repertoire of facilitation techniques
- Setting professional goals for the development of your facilitation skills
- Participating in a goal focused teaching environment
- Skill Level: All Skill Levels
- Course Length: 2 day (15 hrs)
- Graduate Credit: 2 (additional fee)
- CEU: Available (additional fee)
Developing Your Facilitation Skills
November 2, 2018 - November 3, 2018
Doesn't fit your schedule? Developing Your Facilitation Skills is also offered on the following dates:
Complete this form for each person you are registering.
16 spot(s) left.