Organizational and Corporate Team-Building
We can design a dynamic professional development, team-building experience for small business organizations and corporate groups, focusing on increasing team communication and performance, developing creative problem-solving skills and conflict resolution.
Through adventure, members of your organization can gain a greater awareness of the group process, learn skills that they can take back to the office to promote healthier working relationships, and have fun at the same time!
An adventure course experience can:
- help participants get to know one another quickly and differently than they might in the work place, which in turn will provide individuals a greater degree of comfort back in the office.
- establish a sense of team camaraderie and a greater awareness of the importance of teamwork.
- create an atmosphere of mutual support in which cooperation, encouragement and interpersonal concerns are emphasized.
- help participants to assess critical factors in team tasks and explore how teams can effectively capitalize on group resources.
- help participants further develop clear and effective communication skills.
Past and current customers:
- C&S Wholesale Grocers, Keene, NH
- Redscout, New York, NY
- Hannaford Corporation, Scarborough, ME
- Johnson & Johnson, Westfield, MA
- Autumn Harp, Essex, VT
- CEMEX Corp., Mexico
- Yankee Candle, Deerfield, MA
- Hypertronics, Inc., Hudson, MA
- Middlesex Community Hospital, CT