In the Classroom
High 5 can customize training programs for school professionals who want to design adventure education programs in their schools. Trainings focus on a variety of topics including:
- Using experiential-based adventure activities to help teachers meet state academic standards
- Using experiential techniques to build a classroom and school community
- Livening up health and physical education curriculum with experiential-based activities
- Connecting classroom activities to the challenge course experiences
- Curriculum and lesson planning
"We are so pleased at the way our son has come out of his shell and stepped up as a leader."
Mentoring in the Classroom
We can work alongside educators in their own classroom helping teachers experiment with adventure activities, curriculum implementation and developing their facilitation skills.