School Staff and Faculty
We can design a dynamic professional development, team-building experience for faculty/staff teams or the entire school community, focusing on increasing team communication and performance, developing creative problem-solving skills and effective conflict resolution.
Through adventure, faculty and staff can gain greater awareness of the group process, learn skills that they can take back to school to promote healthier working relationships, and have fun at the same time.
"Please pass on the thanks to everyone at High 5. You are such an amazing group of people. You hold a special place in my heart, and live in our students smiles."
An adventure course experience can:
- help participants get to know one another quickly and differently than they might in the work place, which in turn will provide individuals a greater degree of comfort back at school.
- establish a sense of team camaraderie and a greater awareness of the importance of teamwork.
- create an atmosphere of mutual support in which cooperation, encouragement and interpersonal concerns are emphasized.
- help participants to assess critical factors in team tasks and explore how teams can effectively capitalize on group resources.
- help participants further develop clear and effective communication skills.
Call us and we can discuss your needs.
Past and current customers:
- Smith College
- Vermont Academy
- Marlboro College
- Stonleigh Burnam School
- Bennington VT School District
- School for International Training (SIT)
- Bridgeport Public Schools