There are several ways to enroll in a High 5 training. See our full Training Schedule to choose a course.
- Choose the training you are interested in
- Choose the date in the right hand column under Register Online
- Fill out the registration form and go through the secure payment process online
Register by mail
- Fill out the registration form included in our catalog
- Send us the form with your 50% deposit.
We require a 50% deposit to hold your space in the training course.
We provide three meals a day during the training course, served family-style in our dining room. Participation in the food plan is required in order to create cohesiveness in the group and opportunity for dialog at meal times.Please let us know if you prefer vegetarian options.
You are responsible for your own lodging reservations. There are many choices in the Brattleboro area. High 5 has discount arrangements with these 3 establishments; if you call one of these choices, just mention High 5 to receive the discounted rate.
Please keep in mind, tourism reservations in the area will make lodging reservations competitive, depending on the seasons.In Brattleboro, VT:
- Colonial Motel & Spa: Colonial Motel, 889 Putney Rd, Brattleboro, VT 05301. Phone: (802) 257-7733, Toll Free: (800) 239-0032
- Holiday Inn Express: 100 Chickering Dr, Brattleboro, VT 05301 (802) 257-2400
- Trip Advisor - Hotels in Brattleboro, VT
- Riverside Hotel: Riverside Hotel, 20 Riverside Drive, West Chesterfield, NH 03466. Phone: (603) 256-4200, Toll Free: (877) 256-7050
- Trip Advisor - Hotels in West Chesterfield, NH
Occasionally High 5 is forced to cancel a workshop due to low enrollment numbers or other unforeseeable circumstances. We will make every effort to announce a cancellation at least two weeks in advance. If we cancel, all fees will be refunded. However, please consider this policy when you are booking flights in advance of a training course. High 5 will assume no liability for nonrefundable travel reservations.
Participants must inform High 5 about their intent to cancel at least two weeks in advance of a training course. If you cancel within two weeks of the program you will be charged for meals and lodging, but you may apply the balance of your deposit towards another High 5 workshop.
The purchase area of our site is 100% secure, using industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of potentially sensitive information such as your name, address and other critically sensitive information like your credit card details. Information passed between your computer and our Web site cannot be read in the event it is intercepted by someone else.