Annual Adventure Practitioners SymposiumWe're really excited about this one, folks! We've stuffed the schedule with tons of knowledge, activities and fun stuff to jump-start you into spring. Have you been to our Annual Symposium? Come back for more - this one's gonna be a doozie! If you've never attended... buckle up! The symposium is a day - for both you and us - to re-energize, learn something new, make a new friend or five, and share our passion for what we do.
- Try Something New 2 - Phil Brown & Ryan McCormick
- Adapting Adventure Programs - Marty Daigle
- Do This But Don't Do That - Stephanie Globus-Hoenich & Jim Grout
- You Just Got Gamified! - Rich Keegan & Brian LeBlanc
- Reclaiming Conversation - Jim Grout & Ryan McCormick
- Not Just for Play: The integration of challenge course activities with academic and social-emotional curriculums - Shelly Gibson
- The Cube - Anne Louise Wagner
- Creating (Trans)gender Inclusive Environments: Trans 101 - Meg Bolger
- Decoding the Loading - Rich Klajnscek
- Managing Your Triggers as a Facilitator - Meg Bolger
- Tinker! - Lisa Hunt & Stephanie Globus-Hoenich
- Mindset: A journey toward your ideal facilitator self - Angie Veatch & Carley Elkin
- Breakout Box - Chris Ortiz
- How We Teach Knots - Phil Brown & Krister Raasoch
- Make Asking, Consenting, and Rejection an Adventure - Chris Wanner
- Voyageur Tour - Gary Hillsgrove & the Installation Team
- Participant Belays - Anne Louise Wagner & Chris Damboise
- Analyzing Near Misses: Lisa Hunt, Ian Doak & Chris Damboise
- Course Length: 8 hrs
Annual Adventure Practitioners Symposium
This training is on March 24, 2018.
Complete this form for each person you are registering.
38 spot(s) left.