Rhode Island Low Challenge Course SkillsLow challenge courses provide programs with many creative programming options. Come and explore this valuable group tool. Participants new to the field will learn both the basic technical and facilitation skills essential to operating a low challenge course program. Seasoned practitioners will leave with new ideas and variations for using low challenge course activities.
- Be introduced to foundational adventure theory.
- Learn and practice operational skills such as spotting techniques and activity sequencing.
- Experience and practice techniques for maximizing the challenge course experience including different ways to present and frame activities, processing techniques.
This course is held at the Newport County YMCA in Middletown, Rhode Island. Please plan to bring your own lunch each day. Tuition does not include meals or lodging.
- Skill Level: All Skill Levels
- Course Length: 2 day (15 hrs)
- Graduate Credit: 2 (additional fee)
- CEU: Available (additional fee)
Rhode Island Low Challenge Course Skills
June 11, 2018 - June 12, 2018
Complete this form for each person you are registering.
0 spot(s) left.