Advanced Technical Skills: Level 2 ReviewThis workshop gives the skilled practitioner the opportunity to review and add to their foundation of technical skills. Emphasis is on practicing and improving technical skills while developing what we call a “quiet competence” as an adventure practitioner. At the beginning of the first-day specific participant needs will be assessed and then factored into the agenda. The content of this workshop builds upon the content from Beyond Basics Level 2 workshop and provides a framework for you to review and prepare for Level 2 Challenge Course Certification testing. (Testing is optional and requires a separate registration).
Participants will review and practice:
- Basic and advanced knot tying skills
- Basic course inspection tips and maintenance
- Basic and advanced rescue procedures
- Self-belay techniques for challenge course access, setup, and gear retrieval
- Specialty element operations such as Flying Squirrel, Pamper Pole/Plank, Zip Line, Rappel, Giant Swing
- Development of a critical eye for all aspects of your program via problem-solving scenarios based upon real challenge course incidences
- Skill Level: All Skill Levels
- Course Length: 2 day (15 hrs)
- Graduate Credit: 2 (additional fee)
- CEU: Available (additional fee)
Advanced Technical Skills: Level 2 Review
May 9, 2018 - May 10, 2018
Doesn't fit your schedule? Advanced Technical Skills: Level 2 Review is also offered on the following dates:
Complete this form for each person you are registering.
10 spot(s) left.