Annual Adventure Practitioners Symposium - March 23, 2019
Course Description:High 5's Annual Practitioners Symposium is a great coming together of adventure professionals who love to have fun, share and learn. We've lined up 19 awesome sessions filled with new ideas and activities that you can begin using immediately in your classroom, workplace, camp, program, or wherever adventure takes you. This event is held at High 5 Adventure Learning Center's campus in Brattleboro, VT, and it fills quickly so be sure to register today!
Check Out This Year's Symposium Presenters & Topics...
- UBUNTU Activities - Phil Brown
- The Oddball Games - Rich Keegan & Justin McGlamery
- Tinker - Lisa Hunt & Chris Damboise
- Icebreakers, Team Building & More - Mark Friedrich
- Playmeo’s Top Ten - Mark Collard
- Boomwhackers: Connecting People through Sequenced Musical Experience - Greg Urban
- When in Doubt, Give Them Your Heart - Jim Grout
- Playing to Our Strengths - DiSC - Trish McCarthy
- Meet Your Edge: The Adventure of You - Lisa Laura
- Challenge Course Tour - Gary Hillsgrove & High 5 Builders
- The Origins of Belaying: Why we do, what we do - Chris Damboise & Phil Brown
- What Can We Learn from the Accident Data? - Bob Ryan
- Basics of Adventure Therapy: Using Experiential Tools to Heal Trauma and Promote Mental Health - Julia Stifler
- Are You Ready? SEL Starts with You - Ryan McCormick & Anne Louise Wagner
- 52 Fathoms and the Secrets of the Deep - Ryan McCormick
- Decoding Adventure: Incorporating Cryptography Into Adventure Education - Amanda Klein & Julian Laferrera
- Using Adventure Education to Meet Health Education Standards - Chris Wanner
- Playing on the Spectrum - Arlette Cassidy & Alex Cassidy
Join us on Saturday, March 23, 2019!
- Skill Level: All Skill Levels
- Course Length: 8 hrs
Annual Adventure Practitioners Symposium – March 23, 2019
This training is on March 23, 2019.
Complete this form for each person you are registering.
6 spot(s) left.