Apart from Edge of Leadership’s (EOL) work with youth, High 5 offers training programs designed to help educators strengthen social-emotional development through integrating EOL themes and practices in their own classrooms. We offer open enrollment workshop trainings specific to EOL throughout the year. In addition to our open enrollment workshops, we can work with you and your organization to create a unique training program that addresses your particular needs and budget.
Training topics regarding EOL themes and practices include, but are not limited to:
- Relationship building and setting expectations for classroom behavior
- The foundations of social-emotional learning and adventure in the classroom
- How educators can be role models to inspire social and emotional learning (SEL) development
- How the three EOL themes (Connect, Empower, Lead) weave into everyday experiences in the classroom
- Growth-oriented approaches to undesired classroom behavior