Episode 84: In this premiere episode (with more planned in the future), Phil extemporaneously answers a series of questions sent in by listeners. First, he shares a couple of five-star VPP podcast reviews. Then he genuinely provides answers to a variety of facilitator skills and style questions.
Questions Presented by Listeners
- Is there room for introverts in the field of facilitation?
- How do you stay genuine in a “performance style” profession?
- What is your favorite icebreaker question?
- Best closing to a single-day program?
- Most under-appreciated facilitator skill?
- What’s something you are bad at and are working on improving?
- When you have a bad day while facilitating, how do you recover?
You are invited to submit your questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org or direct message Phil on Instagram @verticalplaypen
References Mentioned in Podcast: