Training and Certification
High 5 is committed to providing affordable, quality workshop experiences that develop program and technical skills in a learning environment that is supportive and fun. Our professional staff takes pride in sharing their wealth of combined knowledge and practical experience with clients.
Specifically, High 5 staff is interested in developing what we call "thinking practitioners." Now more than ever, as the adventure field continues to grow and develop, there is a greater need for highly skilled people who can apply their knowledge in demanding and ever-changing situations.
Skilled people are the backbone of any adventure program.
Here at High 5 our primary goal is to help practitioners develop the skills that will build a strong and safe program.
Where do I start? What do I need?
Use the navigation on the left to learn about getting started, certification, and our recommended training path. You can also call us - we'll answer any questions you have about what's right for you.
Our Training Schedule
- Advanced Facilitation (2)
- Advanced Technical Skills: Level 2 Review (2)
- Adventure Basics: Level 1 Training (5)
- Adventure Practitioners Symposium (1)
- Beyond Basics: Level 2 Training (4)
- Challenge Course Manager Certification Testing (2)
- Creating Connected Classrooms (2)
- Level 1 Challenge Course Certification Testing (5)
- Level 2 Challenge Course Certification Testing (6)
- Managing an Adventure Program: CCM Training (2)
- Prep for Summer Camp Season (1)
- Reflecting Skills and Methods (2)
- RI Adventure Basics: Level 1 Training (5 Days) (1)
- RI Low Challenge Course Skills (2 Days) (1)
- Technical Skills: Level 1 Review (2)
- The Power of Play (2)